1 hour 5 minutes
Sometimes you’re just in the mood for a good ol’ juicy hamburger. The type that’s succulent and gloriously flavorful. But when you’re entertaining, cooking hamburgers for a crowd is no easy joke.
80/20 ground beef seasoned with salt and freshly ground pepper
Shredded Iceberg lettuce
Oval hamburger dill pickles
1/2 Onion chopped into small cubes
1 Hawaiian roll pack
American cheese or cheddar cheese slices
3/4 cup mayo
1 TBS yellow mustard
1 1/2 tbs ketchup
2 TBS chopped dill pickle
1/2 TBS red wine vinegar
1 Tsp garlic powder
2 Tsp onion powder
1 Tsp paprika
1. Season hamburgers with salt and pepper.
2. Divide the beef into 10 small sliders.
3. In a pan add oil and cook onions until fragrant
4. WIn a pan add oil and cook onions until fragrant.
5. Slightly smash burgers. Flip over and cook until desired doneness.
6. Slightly toast each Hawaiian roll. Add a small cheese slice to each burger and let melt.
7. Place sauce, 1 pickle slice, and lettuce to each bottom bun
8. Then add your hamburger patties and top buns and enjoy!