1 Garlic Bread
1 hour 5 minutes
Here’s how to make the BEST garlic bread! Two classic garlic bread methods: toasted and crisped under the broiler, the other soft from being wrapped in aluminum foil and heated in the oven.
1/2 of a fresh French baguette
5 Tbsp unsalted butter
1/2 Tsp red pepper flakes
1 Tsp dried basil
3 Garlic cloves, minced
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tbsp chopped parsley for garnish. (or you can add it to the the butter mixture)
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Soften butter and add minced garlic, red pepper flakes, dried basil, and salt and pepper.
2. Mix together. Cut a fresh baguette in half and slice one half open.
3. Spread the butter mixture on both sides and top with Parmesan cheese.
4. Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-16 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy.
5. Cut into individual slices and enjoy!