1 Crab Rangoon
1 hour 5 minutes
This easy Crab Rangoon recipe can be baked, fried, or air fried. You can even make it ahead of time! This easy appetizer idea is perfect for feeding a crowd.
8 Oz crab, diced ( 8 oz real crab)
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
8 Oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 pinch salt
Green onion finely sliced
1 Tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 Tsp soy sauce
1/2 Tsp garlic powder
Canola oil, for frying
1. In a deep pan, heat oil to 350°. In the bowl of a stand mixer add filling ingredients.
2. Combine on medium-high speed until ingredients are mixed completely.
3. Lay out the wonton wrappers. Add water to a small bowl.
4. Using your fingertips, add water to the outer sides of each wonton wrapper.
5. Pinch the corners of the wonton together to make a four cornered star with a square base.
6. Fry the wontons ragoons until the outside is brown and crispy, about 5 minutes.
7. Serve with your favorite sauce and enjoy!